Tuesday, August 24, 2010

we have walls!!






Well true to there word, the brickies arrived on the following morning, and we were very disappointed that all they had done was mark the slab... There were lots of calculations written on the ground, so Kate quickly checked their maths. Turns out they got it right!! Each day that we have gone back there has been a little more. Well they are quick, and the walls seem straight and true. We have walked in the front door, and played around in the alfresco. We have waved to passers by through the from windows and generally acted like complete idiots. Well, if I was really honest, I would have to say that I have acted like an idiot, and Kate has been a little caught up in the excitement, and acted like a smaller idiot!! I never got to see the very beginning of the walls 'cos I was on a job in Melbourne..

No comments:

Post a Comment