Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back boundary, more walls and a problem??






We completed the back boundary, and had some more added to the walls. Kate and I had a play with some ideas for the back deck. I will try to post a picture sometime, but am not sure if I can.. We went to the block this evening and I am a little worried about the size of the windows in the bedroom. In the very original plans, way back at the beginning, the windows are tall and narrow. This suits the room, as it faces west, as well as the fact that it leaves space for the bed. Well as I was saying, we went to the block today, and it seems that the windows are HUUUUUUGE!! I have tried to pin down the point at which they were changed, and it seems that it may have been when we changed the style of window some time ago. I believe that I will be engaging in robust discussion with the builders tomorrow!!!!

Love you all and we'll chat soon.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment