Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nearly done!!





Up early, and Bacon sandwiches to fuel the machine! We were back at the block by 09H30. The weather was very kind - cool, but sunny and a little cloudy. I got stuck into the digging once again, and Kate mulched the plants we did yesterday with the left over moo and ewe poo. Then it was more of the same. I managed a brief trip to the shops, and we went to a local bakery for lunch. We were both a little smelly and I got a few dispariging looks from the patrons in the shop, but hey you get that! Kate ran the reticulation on the western side as I was digging holes, and then the process was repeated. We had hoped to be finished by four, but it landed up being about ten to five before we had completed the mulching, and tested the reticulation.
But it was all good. With a degree of pride, we stood back and had a look, and I tell you what guys.... It will look the biz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment